From Headteacher Ellen Butcher
Welcome to our school website and to our lovely school!
The children make me proud every day; they are dedicated, hard-working and willing to learn. They are kind, considerate and true ambassadors for our school. The Endowed is a caring school with a family feel and we all look out for one another. Every child is encouraged and supported to be the very best that they can be; nothing should stop each child reaching for the stars. I am very proud to lead such a brilliant team of adults who work tirelessly to make the children's time here the best experience.
As well as delightful children, we are very lucky to have an experienced team of Governors who are heavily involved with the school, strong links with our local churches and very good parental support.
All in all, we have a very good school and a lot to celebrate!
- Final Farewell Assembly 19th July 2019
- Disco Divas! 19th July 2019
- Breakfast Club with a twist! 19th July 2019
- Staff Development Day - No children in School 22nd July 2019
- Staff Development Day - No children in School 23rd July 2019
- Staff Development Day 2nd September 2019
Our Christian values foster the Fruit of the Spirit and underpin 'The Endowed Way'