From Headteacher Ellen Butcher
Welcome to our school website and to our lovely school!
The children make me proud every day; they are dedicated, hard-working and willing to learn. They are kind, considerate and true ambassadors for our school. The Endowed is a caring school with a family feel and we all look out for one another. Every child is encouraged and supported to be the very best that they can be; nothing should stop each child reaching for the stars. I am very proud to lead such a brilliant team of adults who work tirelessly to make the children's time here the best experience.
As well as delightful children, we are very lucky to have an experienced team of Governors who are heavily involved with the school, strong links with our local churches and very good parental support.
All in all, we have a very good school and a lot to celebrate!
- Hockey Competition 21st March 2019
- Inter-School House Hockey Competition 20th March 2019
- Parent Questionnaire and Feeback 20th March 2019
- Potter Class Visit to Pizza Express 28th March 2019 at 09:15
- Nature Photography Exhibition: Inter-School House Teams 28th March 2019 at 13:15
- PTFA Dress Down Day in exchange for an Easter Egg 29th March 2019 at 09:00
Our Christian values foster the Fruit of the Spirit and underpin 'The Endowed Way'