From Headteacher Ellen Taylor
Welcome to our school website and to our lovely school!
The children make me proud every day; they are dedicated, hard-working and willing to learn. They are kind, considerate and true ambassadors for our school. The Endowed is a caring school with a family feel and we all look out for one another. Every child is encouraged and supported to be the very best that they can be; nothing should stop each child reaching for the stars. I am very proud to lead such a brilliant team of adults who work tirelessly to make the children's time here the best experience.
As well as delightful children, we are very lucky to have an experienced team of Governors who are heavily involved with the school, strong links with our local churches and very good parental support.
All in all, we have a very good school and a lot to celebrate!
Welcome to The EndowedTo view please click the rainbow
Thank you to all our pupils, staff and parents who worked together to create this video
- News Round-up 21st January 2022
- News Round-up 14th January 2022
- We’re on the hunt for young nature lovers – do you know any? 12th January 2022
- END OF TERM 3 11th February 2022
- STAFF DEVELOPMENT DAY - No Pupils 21st February 2022
- START OF TERM 4 21st February 2022