From Headteacher Ellen Taylor
Welcome to our school website and to our lovely school!
The children make me proud every day; they are dedicated, hard-working and willing to learn. They are kind, considerate and true ambassadors for our school. The Endowed is a caring school with a family feel and we all look out for one another. Every child is encouraged and supported to be the very best that they can be; nothing should stop each child reaching for the stars. I am very proud to lead such a brilliant team of adults who work tirelessly to make the children's time here the best experience.
As well as delightful children, we are very lucky to have an experienced team of Governors who are heavily involved with the school, strong links with our local churches and very good parental support.
All in all, we have a very good school and a lot to celebrate!
- Wake Up Shake Up! Competition 26th January 2023
- PTFA School Disco 26th January 2023
- Holocaust Memorial Day 26th January 2023
- NEU Strikes 1st February 2023 at 08:50
- NSPCC Numbers Day 2023 3rd February 2023
- No Hockey Club 9th February 2023 at 15:20